I am SO EXCITED about March! I have LOVED the snow this year…and we got a lot of it! But today was warm and I didn’t want it to stop! I am officially ready for the spring to be here already!!
I had to post this picture of this beautiful bouquet because simply looking at it, it makes me feel the warmth of the sweet November sun!
- Booked TWO 2015 weddings! My #KIPbrides…I love you ladies 🙂 <3
- Had the most awesome book club meeting ever (more on this next week).
- Attended an awesome webinar about growing my business during the cold season – to read more about that, see my blot post, here
- WE BOUGHT OUR DREAM HOME! Thank you to everyone for the well wishes. We are thrilled and cannot wait to start sharing all the changes and renovations (both big and small) on the blog with you all! Read more about our home here
RECAP OF FEBRUARY GOALS:
- Lose five pounds – yesssss…and it feels so good!
- Exercise at least 3x a week. – almost…it’s a little hard to work out while sick!
- Read my Bible every day – yes! Even if it is on my phone in the mornings…it counts and i love this time I’m setting aside!
- Pray for my husband and our marriage every day – Yes. yes yes.
- Follow along with my church’s (HOPE Central) 12 Places to place your HOPE in in 2105…you should do it with me! 🙂 – Still going strong! March’s place is: 2 Corinthians 4:16: “Inwardly we are being renewed day by day”
- Book another second shooting session – yes! Keep them coming photographers! I love learning from more seasoned professionals in my field!
- Book at least one wedding – DONE…times 2. yay!
- Complete moving my blog over to this new blog – nope…don’t think it’s gonna happen :/
- Learn my new 28mm lens really well – Ya’ll I LOVE THIS LENS! I cannot get enough of it!
- Blog at least once a week (hopefully 2x!) – nope. But close! I’ll keep trying! 🙂
- Finish my New Client Welcome Package – 90% of the way there! Cannot wait for my brides to open their packages in the mail soon!!
- Lose five more pounds
- Cook at home four nights a week (this is a big deal, guys!)
- Exercise at least 3x a week.
- Read my Bible every day
- Pray for my husband and our marriage every day
- Follow along with my church’s (HOPE Central) 12 Places to place your HOPE in in 2105…you should do it with me! 🙂
- Book another second shooting session
- Book at least one more wedding
- Blog at least once a week (hopefully 2x!)
- Plan a sweetly simple styled bride and groom session (eeeek!)
What are some of your March goals? Share below in the comments or send me an email, I’d love to join together with you in accountability! Happy March!!!